Wednesday, 17 April 2013

Imbolc Shoot 2/2/2013

After making contact with various members of the pagan community I was invited to film a well dressing and Imbolc ritual that I was attending in Bromborough. I acquired a second cameraman for the shot as I intended to have a wide establishing shot and then a hand held setup for the close ups. I also intended to shoot some cutaway footage to break up the finished film.
All went well apart from a couple of dodgy camera shots due to the terrain (falling over plant roots etc.) and the second cameraman being a little over enthusiastic with the zoom. However, the cutaway footage proved useful for covering up these small issues. The beauty (and issue) of the organic way in which I am shooting this documentary means that I have more footage than I need, and therefore I will have to be ruthless when it comes to the editing.







The edited section of the film (which will later be interlaced with interview footage and cut further)





No comments:

Post a Comment