My local moot agreed for me to shoot at the March meeting which happened to be a meditation workshop run by my good friend Iain Broadley. Now although the workshop was not necessarily pagan, as Iain follows the Buddhist teachings. Meditation is a tool that we pagans do use and it was more centred on the techniques rather than the religious aspects although in some peoples eyes paganism does include buddhism under it's umbrella. again I opted for a two camera approach although a small handheld camera was also brought by one of the crew. I also opted to utilise the natural lighting rather than set up lighting rigs, firstly because it would appear more natural and secondly in respect of the sensitive nature of the workshop and out of respect for the moot members I wanted the filming to be as unobtrusive as possible.
This turned out to be the best shoot so far with the previous lessons learned being utilised. We achieved some really good, usable footage.
The full moot edit (compressed)
No comments:
Post a Comment