Following a review of the exported film I found that I was not happy with the audio and decided to further edit this.
To do this I first exported the audio track from the film as an MP3 and then imported it into Adobe Audition
I had found that some areas of the audio were very quiet and needed amplifying whilst others were very lound and needed de-amplifying. The whole of the audio needed normalising I also applied noise filters to certain areas.
The one issue I coukl not resolve however, was a wind issue during the festival shoot and so I had to leave the section in as I felt that it was integral to the story. I do not feel that it will present too much of an issue as it is obviously a live event and as such, aspects such as this are to be expected and cannot be controlled.
No comments:
Post a Comment