Having reviewed the first 30 minute edit and after tutor feedback I have decided to make a further edit to iron out some of the technical issues within it. I have chosen to remove some of the technically challenged footage and replace it with more technically sound footage. Keeping the whole film to 30 mins and keeping the same timeline of events, although I have decided to spread the interview across more of the film to break up the second section.
There is still a small issue with the wind in one section of the film however, it is a smaller section than before and to omit the whole section would be detrimental to the final piece as it is an integral part of the story that I am attempting to tell.
reflecting upon this issue, there was no other way around it. it could not have been filmed any differently as this was a live event that only happens at this time of year and in this location and as with any outdoor documentary shoot, what you film is what you get and you are always at the mercy of the elements.
No comments:
Post a Comment